Wednesday 7 October 2020

An angel?


 Everything started by his smile, the childish smile that revealed how handsome this young man was. The sun shined from his eyes, the beautiful almond shaped eyes that were guarded by faint wrinkles. These wrinkles and a dozen of grey hairs dispersed on his beard gave him a mannish look. An irresistible look. 

Innocence? Did I tell you how innocent he is? Wait till you hear his voice.... a happy melody where very few melancholic tunes hid. 

Kindness? believe me he is the kindest man on earth. His Caring gazes and tender grimaces haunt you for a thousand night. 


Once I laughed and told him that he was too good to be real. He blushed, answered with one of his charming smiles, and left me in utter despair. 

An angel.... a prince.... or someone like no other.... a mirage or a dream.....may be one day I will be able to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment