Monday 30 October 2023

Sisyphus


You turned me to Sisyphus, I wake up every morning burdened by your love, I carry it and ascend on the mediocrity of my life, I keep going patiently but at the end I realize that I lost your love along the way. You were decisive, honest and firm, you put an end to what you saw as a premature love story. Yet, I clung to this story as strong as I could. A curse, maybe it’s a curse. Wasn’t Sisyphus punished by the wise gods? But what did I do? What was my sin? Was it because I denied love?

 

Tomorrow will be another day for poor Sisyphus, who is tortured by love and cured by love. He will wake up for another spin in such an eternal hurricane of hope and despair. One day he will stop, stand still and refuse to take another step. It will be the day when the sweet taste of memories disappears leaving only a terribly bitter taste. O god, how do I fear the coming of such a day?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment