Thursday 14 December 2023

Time

 


Time, what is time? Time is an illusion or even a delusion. One’s life should be calculated by moments rather than by years. Only the moments worth remembering and cherishing. Why would I consider the years wasted in sleeping, driving and donkey work? What’s precious about meals eaten alone or with other but happening in an absentmindedly manner, nights eaten by boredom and mornings consumed in mundane conversations. Only the precious moments count, these magical collection of seconds that make life meaningful or even worth living. I had my share of these beautiful moments thanks to you. Pure happiness that felt surreal but tasted like heaven. Shooting stars, heart beats, sudden tears, all of these tender surprises are difficult to describe or explain to others, but each of us know the plethora of feelings that flood us when they happen. You took me there, even unintentionally, you took me there a few times, a few brief times, but we were there and that is what really matters. I have lived. I can’t deny that you gave me the precious gift of life, you carved those profound emotions deeply in my being. Your love became part of me, part of my existence and nothing can change this. Nothing or no one can take these moments away, they happened and we were United together in an ocean of love. Stolen moments, indeed, they were stolen from your logic, my fear and all “our” others. 

I can simply state that I’m a few moments old. I tasted love, a few tiny sips, but who could ever bear more. I’m grateful for these moments and I will learn how to relive them again and again. I won’t accuse you of anything, my love we were United once, and once we unit we are always unit, may be in another life, another dimension or another time. But again, what is time?

No comments:

Post a Comment