Friday 12 April 2024

It’s not your fault

 




Don’t feel bad, it’s not your fault that I lost myself in your love. There is nothing that you can do, and unfortunately there is nothing that I can do. It was meant to be like this, we met, we love each other, you leave me along the way and I loose myself. Maybe I’ll be ok after a while, maybe soon, who knows? I’m whirling with a different feeling everyday, bitterness, sadness, happiness…. Every feeling that a man has ever experienced visits me. Some visits are calm, some are harsh, but they all leave me alone, I mean they leave me with your love. 


How can I put these feelings into words without sounding more pathetic? What can I tell you, there is a difference between being understanding and being humiliated. So please when you trace love in my words or messages please don’t feel bad or even responsible for my state. I don’t know how do you perceive what I am going through, my friends keep sending me wisdom quotes and encouraging words. I just want to tell them, thank you but I don’t see or hear you. I am in the realm of unfulfilled love, a world of my own where sometimes I am happy and most of the time I am not. Time will heal me! That is what they say, sometimes I wish that I can call you and laugh a bit about all their advices, I can hear you saying with a beautiful laugh “ ah, because they don’t know”. 


Did I say unfulfilled love? I am sorry, this is not true. It is fulfilled, it is us who don’t understand who love works, we underestimate its intensity and depth. If you want to say that I talk like lunatics, please do. I became the master of all lunatics and again please don’t feel responsible for this. I see you in everything and I keep talking to you wherever I am. I can’t believe that we will never meet again in the paradise of love. Love itself is strange and is definitely undefinable, but I can assure you that your love is changing me, change is painful, longing is painful, but apparently this is my share and I have to accept it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment