Saturday 30 September 2023

Silence

 


This is what I have to deal with. Nothing else is left, I told you everything, I recalled all our conversations to my close friends. I dreamt of you, I dreamt of us. I sighed. I cried. Now, all what is left is silence. I am really sad, not numb as I told you earlier, no, I am sad, and I don’t understand what happened, and why. I will shut up; I will not repeat myself over and over again. The right thing is to understand that I will disappear from your life, maybe I will be remembered in a few years by a song, or a joke, and maybe not. That’s it. End of the story. End of a story. Stop talking, stop whining and please stop being and looking pathetic.

Yalla, I will put on any of my masks, a silly one, a serious one, maybe I can use a mask of a busy man, finish some of my piled work. i have always been putting on masks, what is new? Enough, enough of reliving a mirage, I have to wake up and understand that the story came to an end. It did not seem like a one-sided love, but it was. It would have never continued with sheer sacrifices that I am not capable of. Now its time to deal with October depression, and there is no energy to ask about what, why and how?

Enough dreaming, enough talking, enough loving.  


2 comments:

  1. إيه دا !! دا خلاص بجد 😂أنا كنت عاملة حسابي افهم إيه إللي حصل

    ReplyDelete
  2. ممممم....... يا مسهل

    ReplyDelete