Wednesday 20 September 2023

The Phase of PROVOCATIVE messages


I wasn’t prepared for this at all. I send a message, assuming it’s funny, at least it’s ok. You receive it, you read it, you take your time, you take more than your time, while I check my WhatsApp hysterically till I find you “typing” after a few slow minutes I receive the most cold, annoying and indifferent reply. Silly me! I send you something that should have been funny but as I am hasty and confused, my reply is either vague or super u funny. You read it in a blink, May be you get angry, or bored or both. So your reply is a bit harsh or rude, in fact it’s a mixture of both. “I was joking” this will be my automatic lame reply accompanied by silly emoji.

You are not online. I check, not online. I check again, not online….. still not online. My hours are wasted checking my wicked WhatsApp. Ooops you were online a few minutes ago, when I was receiving a call, praying, making a cup of coffee?

I wait for a lifetime, or a few minutes before asking a random question, may be you will reply after a minute or after an hour but my torture is the same. Most probably your reply will express your disappointment or May be I exaggerate but WhatsApp is not the proper means of communication. How can I send you “ I love you” on WhatsApp millions of times every day, if I just want to whisper it while gazing at your eyes.

But this is all what I have, WhatsApp and it’s provocative messages. May be I can send you something neutral “ I m late at work as usual😂” you don’t reply. But this does not require a reply. Could not you send an emoji, a sad face, an angry one? May be you are angry now? But why?

May be you can’t play this role? Friends…. We can’t be friends, that was what you said yesterday. Or was it me who said this or thought about this. Can you see how confused I became? Did I tell you then that we don’t have to categorize what is between us, we don’t have to label it, call it or analyze it. Stop analyzing for god’s sake, enjoy the feeling. Is this so difficult, is it impossible? These thoughts can’t be sent as WhatsApp messages, these words will be provocative for sure


No comments:

Post a Comment