Monday 18 March 2024

I wish you happiness


 I wish you extreme happiness. That’s it, that’s all what I can say and that it is how I really feel. I want you to be happy, in an eternal state of bliss, impossible? I am always asking for the impossible. 

I can’t send you a message now telling you that “I want you to be happy in every moment of your life”. We are not teenagers, I don’t want to bore you, or to bore you more than I did. Remember when I told you that I extremely love you, that I have never thought there is so much love and that sometimes I feel drained? I want to tell you this again and again. I want to drag you to my tsunami of love, I want you to witness how I’m lost in your love. 


I will spend a period of my life with you. When? How? I don’t know and I don’t care, it’s the miracle that I’m dreaming of and praying for. I can’t leave this world without sharing with you the trivial details of everyday, the bad moods, the frustrations and the boredom. I want my love to settle on the small corners of your life, let us fight, let us scream and let us slam the doors and disappear to return back to each others hugs. Let us create our love over and over again, burn it and resurrect it till we leave this world, and I’ll be waiting for you in the other world, and every world I find myself in. I will live with you before I leave this world. A dream, a miracle or a crazy plan,  I must make it happen. Love like ours is too precious to be aborted like this. I wish you all the happiness in the world, but I deserve to be happy too, even for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment