Tuesday 5 March 2024

Your beauty

I want to keep talking about you, about your beauty. It’s not about your features, your dark eyes with the mysterious looks, no, no, I will not talk about this kind of beauty. What mesmerized me from the start was your inner beauty, the way you deal with others. It is that unique mixture of pride, refinement, elegance and kindness. I may add stubbornness too! They say opposites attract, and we are separated by oceans of differences or even contrasts. I have always been impressed by your discipline till it put an end to our love story, didn’t it? The logical way in which you state your point of view no matter how provocative it is. The decency in dealing with everyone, you have a flair of seriousness that hides a great sense of humor. O god, I miss you so much. As time passes by I realize that I have already lived me life in these few moments that we had together. My whole life was compiled in intensive doses of happiness, and I wasn’t able to believe such a bliss. So, what do I have now, memories and a mighty love that defies any logic. If only I can repeat one day again and again, not as a punishment, but rather as the moments of life that worth living. Or will this be our life in paradise? The more I wade alone in our love the more I realize how impossible it is for lovers to live on earth. How can love survive the daily distractions, stresses and disappointments. A love like ours is not created for this life, May be I was too fortunate to try the taste of heaven, and apparently such overwhelming sweetness is blowing my mind. 

It’s all about your beauty, the beauty that I saw, that I felt and that I loved. You used to cover it by a thin layer of indifference but I saw it, I saw how caring you are, even in the simplest acts, whether recalling a story or even preparing a cup of cofffee. I told you more than once that I was intimidated by how serious you can be, I felt like a jester, but maybe because I didn’t have any hope of being in love with you, I was acting normally without the anxiety of the need to impress you. I was being myself and we fell in love. Your version of the story states that you controlled your feelings when you realized that this love won’t work….. But, I don’t like this version of our story, it doesn’t make sense. I need to go back to that phase, when you didn’t control your feelings, when you didn’t start predicting whether our love will work or not. Let me relive these moments again, let me feel your love, and see it sparkling in your eyes. Till a miracle happens, I will just keep talking about your beauty, the beauty that destroyed my world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment