Sunday 3 March 2024

All I need is you

 

All I want is you. 

No, all I need is you. My whole world is shrinking and it seems that it all revolves around you. You became the only one whom I think of, and want to be with. Daydreaming became my new ritual, and it’s all about you, or you and me together. I am living like a lazy zombie, i eat, sleep and go to work but I only become alive while thinking about you, only when I imagine our conversations, how we comment on our cruel world, how we plan for things and how you tell me about your favorite songs and movies. Daydreaming is exhausting yet addictive. Sometimes I miss my previous life, when things were bland but clear. When I used to enjoy my loneliness, I even used to praise it. I felt content with what I had and wasn’t aware at all of what I was missing. 


Love, how can it be that cruel? I’m losing any ability of understanding my situation, although my few friends believe it’s an obvious “pathetic psychological condition”. I am begging for a break, a short break to gather what remained of my life and what remained of me. I miss enjoying the cloud formations, the birds chirping and the taste of ice cream. Sometimes I want to scream ( I want my life back) with all its simple pleasures, the happy moments that I had, alone. But I can’t admit that I want my life back, if I will ever scream, I’ll say “I want to spend the rest of my life with you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment