Monday 25 March 2024

The oceans of love




 I’m not a masochist , I’m just lost in the oceans of your love. Maybe forgotten there amid waves of happiness and bitterness. Can’t stop myself. I may drown, I know, but will there be a better ending of one’s life ?being immersed in love till you cross the border of this life, maybe this is what love is about? Transcending to other levels, some succeed in their journey, while others revisit and most people are unaware of the journey at all. 


Lonely? How can I be lonely with all our memories, some consider them too little to enable me to go through my days, but a few moments with you gave me a whole world,   What more than this one can ask for? 


What else can be said? I have said it all, I shouted, cried, whispered, sighed and I think now is the time for some dignified silence. Now I have to enjoy indulging in our moments, contemplate our happiness, our surreal connection and magical harmony. I don’t care if you all keep competing in diagnosing my mental status or you understand my love. I had to speak about this shattering love and that what I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment