Tuesday 19 March 2024

Your love is killing me

 

I’m dwarfed by your love. Lost in it. Wading alone in a creepy maze. Apparently this is the destiny of all those who believed in love, surrendered to it and idolized it fanatically. Here I am suffering in an endless anticlimax, a biblical punishment or even an ancient Egyptian curse. 


I am witnessing an extreme deprivation of my life. The life that I was hoping to have with you. The life that would compensate all these wasted years, and the life that I surprisingly and at last felt entitled to live. What a short lived dream, was it a mirage, a shooting star or a beautiful rainbow that lasted for a few blinks before disappearing away. I am one of those who were touched by the miracle of love, but they were also left alone to carve their own path towards total madness. I don’t think of any other alternative, I am whirling aimlessly and helplessly around our few days, your words and laughs. Your love is simply killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment